Malaysian Clothes Haul

Now who does not love clothes? In Malaysia, this has been my chance to buy a lot and I mean A LOT of clothes. I spent my time at high street shops such as H&M and Forever 21 because they DON'T HAVE THEM WHERE I LIVE. So I need to make the most of it. Just a little side note, all of the prices are all in ringgit which is the Malaysia currency. I'm going to share with you some of the things that I have bought and also how I would wear them in my daily life. Hope you enjoy!
Item Bought: I went to Forever 21, saw this tank, caved and bought it. If you haven't worked it out yet it is a Star Wars tank, featuring R2-D2 and the back has the Star Wars logo. 
Store: Forever 21
Price: RM40
Paired with: rolled up black jeans and maroon pair of flats. The flats for me add a little feminine touch.  
Item Bought: My mum was so angry at me for going all the way to Malaysia and then shopping at Cotton On HAHA. I mean I went for a little browse and saw this skirt and could not help myself because it's ombre (I don't know I've spelt that right).
Store: Cotton On
Price: RM30
Paired with: A plain black tank top, a jeans vest and some Birkenstocks, going for a real summer look.    
Item Bought: white see-through top with flower embroidery. 
Shop: Forever 21 
Price: RM70
Paired with: Brown shorts from Zara (super comfy) and my white converse (also super comfy)

Item Bought: I realise now you can't tell what it is. The pastel flowery thing on the right, is an off the shoulder long sleeved top which is also really light so you can wear it in summer.
Shop: H&M
Price: RM 30
Paired With: Structured shorts and my favourite boots EVER.

Item Bought: Jeans top with white embroidery (I swear I was not trying with the white embroidery, it just happened) 
Shop: Forever 21 
Price: RM 70
Paired with: Black rolled up jeans and white converse
Item Bought: Light denim jacket, with rose gold buttons
Shop: H&M
Price: RM 60
Paired with: a patterned body con dress and white converse. Because you can literally wear anything with a denim jacket.

Au revoir!
- E

Comments

  1. Great outfits dear

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July: Read, Reading and To Be Read

My 5 Minute Spring Make-Up Look