February Favourites

I'm so sad because February is over and that means that summer is officially over and this also brings an end to lovely beach days and swimming every single day. But I've got some favourites that I hope you enjoy because I've been enjoying them.

Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub 
After coming back from Malaysia, the weather and the greasy food I'd been eating tore up my skin and my usual face wash wasn't fixing my terrible skin. However this Sukin natural facial wash fixed everything and my skin was finally back to normal. It's also 100% natural and vegan and is not tested on animals. It goes on your face really smooth smooth and doesn't leave that stinging sensation that some facial washes do. 

Circular Sunglasses
I told myself at the beginning of Summer that I wouldn't buy anymore pairs of sunglasses (because I am addicted to them) and here I've gone, breaking promises. I just couldn't help myself. I was out with my friends who are terrible influences and told me they looked good on me. I'm also a real sucker for circular sunglasses. I bought these in a store in Perth city called 'Cheep' which unfortunately is only located in Perth city and Fremantle which is unfortunate because I love these stores so much! They do have an instagram which is @cheepstore and a website: www.cheep.com.au 

MODE liquid foundation
I have struggled to find a drug store foundation that actually suit my skin tone because I'm a darker shade. I stumbled upon this by accident and out of the three shades MODE do for foundation, one of them matches my skin! Who would've thought 'honey beige' would be my skin tone? I actually like this foundation because it's not got that heavy of a coverage and it's not thick (in fact it's really liquid like) and is slightly moisturising. When I say no heavy coverage I mean next to nothing.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 
Now that I'm really free, I went to the MAC counter in the city and asked them to do my make-up. The lady suggested to me to use MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. After she finished, the lovely lady gave me a sample of this concealer and I've really been liking it. In comparison to my MODE foundation, it has much heavier of a coverage which I actually need because I have terrible under eye circles. Really loving this, it covers everything on my face!

Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes 
I take this mascara for granted way too much. It makes my eyelashes so much longer than they actually are, more than any other mascara I own. Because I don't like using fake eyelashes I am always looking for a mascara that does the whole job for me. It's also really useful because this mascara comes with two wands; one for your bottom lashes and one for your top. I'm always using the bottom lash wand even if I'm not using this mascara for my top lashes.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
I've already raved about this enough in one blog post but I can't help but love this crayon. It still hasn't left my handbag since I've bought it and I wear it every time I leave the house. Perfect summer colour everyone should wear it. Makes me feel like a right princess!

The Body Shop Body Butter 
I have found myself reaching for this more often than I've realised. It's not really watery so it doesnt make my skin feel like shit. It's a thicker consistency than most body butters which is such a YAY. It smells like summer (I'm really into these summer scents gosh)

Disposable Camera 
I haven't gotten anything developed yet but I have been loving using a disposable camera. I just like taking pictures in the spur of the moment of just random things I find pretty. I'm such an utter nerd with cameras and taking pictures with different cameras so this is just one of my new obsessions.

'Youth' by Troye Sivan 
This has been my jam! Makes me want to rock out, like enough said.

The Bachelor 
I have never been one to obsess over the bachelor but I started watching this current season and oh my lord yes yes yes! In the early stages of the series I found it so funny because the girls were a little crazy but then as it progressed you could see it get really intense and you end up rooting for these people. Since the beginning I have been rooting for Lauren B. to be the lucky girl because she's so bubbly and she's made it so far! Side note: I would love for Amanda and definitely either of the two finalist Jojo or Lauren to become the next Bachelorette. Those three girls have been my top picks for the season and I would love if any of them became the bachelorette. I am that hooked I don't know if I can survive. But ultimately I hope all the girls end up happy.

The Mortal Instruments Book Series
Once again I'm late to the hype. Long story short my friend Jade started reading this series and she raved about it for weeks. She would just sit in corners when we were out and read this and she's never been one to obsess over a book. So when I was in Good Sammy's browsing the book section (as I frequently do) I came across a $1 copy of the first one so I quickly nabbed it and every since then I have been hooked. I cannot come away from this world of angels and demons and I have not been reading anything else. I'm up to City of Glass which is the third book in the series and I am so excited to see what happens!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July: Read, Reading and To Be Read

My 5 Minute Spring Make-Up Look

Malaysian Clothes Haul