Book Series I Haven't Finished

Everyone loves a good book series! Who doesn't love enveloping themselves in a wonderful world and imagining themselves in them (unless you're reading The Hunger Games, if so disregard that last statement) I have loads of book series however that I have not finished because I am a failure and you know...life gets busy. But I have quite a few of unread series in my selection so I thought I would share them with you.

1. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare 
If you've read my February Favourites, then you'd know that I have been obsessed with this series (and yes I know, I am very late to the party). But I have barely put it down since I've started reading the first book. I did, I will admit I did put it down after Book 3. City of Glass because it's halfway through the series and the book ended on such a great happy note and I really don't fancy the next book ripping my heart out. But I've started the next book now, City of Fallen Angels and it's killing me already. If you don't know what this series is about, it is about Clary Fray, who finds out she's a shadowhunter, (part angel, part human, destined to kill demons to keep the world safe) when her mum gets kidnapped. It's thrilling I have to finish it. 

2. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares 
I don't even know why I love reading this series but for some reason the friendship and adventure in this book really gets to me. I am halfway through this series having finished book 2 and really I just need to know how it all pans out here. These four girls are really different and I just want to see if they can make it work as they get older. This series is about four girls, Carmen, Lena, Bridget and Tibby who have been best friends since birth and every Summer they rely on a pair of pants to keep them together. Seems trivial I know, but I love it in some sort of weird way.

3. The Finisher Duology by David Baldacci 
I'm surprised that I like this series but I do, mainly because the main character is a badass. This is about Vega Jane and the village she lives in which is called Wormwood and how no one can escape. One day she realises however, that not everything is how it seems in Wormwood and that there may be more to it. I didn't think I would like this series but it's addicting and would recommend it for young adults to adults. I have the second book which is called The Keeper and is about Vega outside of Wormwood in the Quag. I probably would've been finished with this series by now, but I've put everything on hold until I finish The Mortal Instruments series.


4. Queen of Babble Trilogy by Meg Cabot 
I talked about the second book in this trilogy in my October Read, Reading and To Be Read and I was really obsessed with the series at that point. But the ending of the second book really just killed the whole vibe of it for me and I just don't know if I want to continue reading it. This trilogy is about Lizzie who is straight out of college and is trying to find herself as a graduate from 'fashion history'. She's a bit of a risk taker (some may call it jumping into things without thinking) and sometimes that doesn't always pay off but it does lead her to some very interesting propositions. It's a very 'finding yourself in your twenties' kind of novel but like I said the ending of the second novel really ruined it for me so I don't know if I can commit to reading the last book. (In fact I don't even like this series enough to have a copy of any of the books in the series) 



5. Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver 
I read this so long ago that it's really just sad that I haven't read the rest of this series. They're not even long books they're fairly short reads! I'm disappointing, I know. I do want to finish the rest of this series though. After reading the first book I am committed into finding out what happens. I cannot go the rest of my days without finding out the ending. The series is about Lena who lives in a dystopian society where love is viewed as a disease and on their eighteenth birthday, everyone gets the cure to cure them of their ability to love. It's a very interesting concept so I just need to go and buy the rest of the trilogy.


Hope you enjoyed this little post! Also I have an instagram now if you want to follow it! @evillittlerunt 

Much Love (And Happy Easter) 
- E 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July: Read, Reading and To Be Read

My 5 Minute Spring Make-Up Look

Malaysian Clothes Haul