The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 1 // Recap

And Bachelor season is back again! YAS YAS YAS!

First things first the new Bachelor is Nick Viall. Was anyone else surprised? I'm not going to lie, Nick was not my first choice, I didn't really care for him if I am honest but I didn't dislike him so it's not like I'm angry that he's the Bachelor. I have to admit that I am really upset that Luke Pell is not the Bachelor because I freakin LOVED HIM. I loved his attitude and everything about him. I couldn't even write a Bachelorette Finale Recap because of how sad I was that he wasn't Jojo's final one.

But regardless of who the Bachelor is, I am really glad that the show is back. I can't wait to see who Nick falls in love with. I just AH I'm so excited.

This year the girls were less crazy when it came to limo exits. Which I don't  know if I like or not. But I feel as if Dolphin Girl made up for that. And that girl on the camel. And the 15 girls dressed in red. Which I found so funny. I bet you Nick had to start writing their names on his palms to try and remember their damn names.

And LIZ! Talk about a scandal. Liz looks really lovely but you can just hear Nick's minds going 'WARNING'. It is a little fishy that now of all times she's on The Bachelor but oh well. Also from the promo I can't believe all these girls are that surprised that Nick has slept with someone. Um hello, were his seasons of The Bachelorette not shown where you ladies reside? I'm seriously amazed at how upset some of these ladies were getting. It was hilarious!

Some of my favourite women from the night include:
Danielle L: She is so soft spoken and normal I think she may just be the perfect girl for Nick. They could really compliment each other.
Danielle M: I thought her limo exits was one of the nicest, the fact that she brought Nick something from home, I found it really personal and sweet. And you could tell that Nick thought it was very sweet as well.
Rachel: Miss First Impression Rose! First of all, as a woman of colour myself, I was so surprised of how mixed race this group of women are. I loved it! And Rachel is an attorney which I think shows that she's intelligent and her chemistry with Nick from the minute they started talking was undeniable.
Sarah: She has the damn brightest smile of the night sky. She looks happy and genuine and I freakin laughed so hard when she ran to nick and made that joke. Props to her. I like her.
Taylor: From the promo this one looks spicy. Maybe she'll punch Corinne.
Vanessa: I think Vanessa will win. At this rate if Vanessa does not win I will die. And if she doesn't win AND then isn't the bachelorette, then she should be set up with Luke Pell so then they can have a conversation on the things that ABC stole from them. But seriously, the chemistry between Nick and Vanessa from the beginning was like wow.
Dolphin Girl: I don't even know her name but if Vanessa doesn't win I hope Dolphin girl takes it home.
Raven: She looks like such a nice Southern girl who seems really assertive and honest. I think she'll go really far.

I think it's fairly obvious that Corinne is the 'villain' this season. Which I guess is slightly funny and fitting because I guess you could say Nick was the villain in his season(s). She's 24 and a business owner but I don't know if anyone is really a business owner if she has her own nanny. I'm amazed that this woman doesn't do her own laundry. At 24. If Nick picks her, does he move in with her...and the nanny?



Memorable Quotes of the evening 


"What a hoe!"

"Why didn't I think of a camel?"

"I was going to wear a red dress too!" (- Dolphin Girl)


Hope you guys enjoyed this post on the first episode of Season 21 of The Bachelor! I can't wait to see the rest of the season.

Much Love
- E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July: Read, Reading and To Be Read

My 5 Minute Spring Make-Up Look

January: Read, Reading and To Be Read