All the Books I read in 2016!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I decided at the end of 2015 that I would record every single book I read in 2016. So here's the list, the ones in bold are my favourite. 

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Brooklyn by Colm Toibain
The Finisher by David Baldacci
The Second Summer of  the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
Star Wars: A New Hope by Alexander Bracken
Life is Sweet by Cathy Cassidy
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
The Royal Diaries: Anastasia by Carolyn Meyer
The Keeper by David Baldacci
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 
Tuesday's with Morrie by Mitch Albom
The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Torn by Amanda Hocking
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
The Siren by Kiera Cass
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
The Magicians by Lev Grossman
Summer Days and Summer Nights edited by Stephanie Perkins
Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts 1 & 2 by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany
The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork  Princess by Cassandra Clare
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
The Heir by Kiera Cass
The Crown by Kiera Cass
Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them the Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater 
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell 


I'm pretty proud that I read 55 books this year. For 2017, my goal is to read 75! Do I think I'll make it? No, but we can always try and fail anyways. I hope you guys have the best 2017 ever and you take all the great chances that this year brings! 

Much Love
- E



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July: Read, Reading and To Be Read

My 5 Minute Spring Make-Up Look

January: Read, Reading and To Be Read