All the Books I Read in 2017

All the books I read in 2017! The ones in bold were my favourite.

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Raven a novella by Lauren Oliver
Lorali by Laura Dockrill
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
The Sun is Also the Star by Nicola Yoon
On the Fence by Kasie West
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking
Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
The Boy is Back by Meg Cabot
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Once and For All by Sarah Dessen 
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 

This was my first full year of university so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that I only read 36 books. I mean my goal was 75 so 36 is like just under half which is pretty good. Let's also not forget that I probably read the same amount of books but in fan fiction. Fan fiction always makes up for a good portion of what I didn't read a year but hey what can you do. I can't help that I love fan fiction so much. In 2018 my goal is to read 50. I mean good luck to me because I'm 100% sure that second year uni will kick my ass but it's alright.

But hopefully now that I'm on holiday in Malaysia/Bangkok, I will get lots and lots of reading done!

Much Love
-E 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 5 Minute Spring Make-Up Look

July: Read, Reading and To Be Read

January: Read, Reading and To Be Read